Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back to the 9 to 5 grind

Going back to work today was tough. I feel very drained from the whole Christmas experience. I had a very enjoyable Christmas holiday but it was just very tiring and I am feeling the effects today at work.

I am also a little distracted because I can't help but think about my horrible online play yesterday. I took a hit to my bankroll as I couldn't get any momentum yesterday in any of the games I played online. I played multiple single table sngs, dabbled in the heads up ring game, and a couple tourneys. None of which resulted in adding to my bank roll, but only shrinking it.

Tonight I may play a little more HU ring game or maybe just some sngs. I'm really not sure at this point and I guess it will depend on my mood when I get home tonight. Either way, I hope I run much better today to make up for yesterday's losses.

On a good note, I am excited that this Friday I will be playing in the local $20k guaranteed tourney. They are actually running this tourney today, and tomorrow but unfortunatley I am not a professional gambler and have to resort to more conventional methods to generate income.

Oh well... back to the grind.

No comments: