Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 2010

It has been a long time since I have posted...

It takes a lot of commitment to post regularly.  Its not difficuly or anything like that, but it just takes time and effort.  I don't know how many times I have tried to start posting on a regular basis but I am going to give it another shot.

I have been playing a lot of online micro stakes poker and my results are just meh.  I am not a pro so half the time I fire up mtts or cash tables "just because".  I need to focus and always concentrate on winning.  My goal moving forward is to always go in with a winning mindset and not just play because its convenient.

I will also start posting my weekly results assuming I can consistently track everything manually (I don't use Poker tracking software).

GL all... see you at the tables.

No comments: