Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

I had an awesome Labor Day Weekend. We had a family dinner at my parent's house Friday evening and my mom made one of my favorite dishes: ox tail stew. While we were down by my parent's house we hit up a home decor store, Kirklands, and picked up a nice littel 4 piece set for our foyer. Regular price was $159 but we got it for $89! Whoo-hoo for Labor Day sales. Saturday morning the wife took me to see Gamer. Sunday we spent the day at Glorietta Bay with the family. We grilled up some dogs and burgers and just enjoyed a day at the park/beach. And finally on Monday, I had a great morning run and just enjoyed relaxing for the rest of the day. My mother in law came by in the afternoon and we all just watched some movies on HBO: The Mist and Death Race.

As for poker, I played some micro tourneys on Pokerstars. Nothing special, but one of these days I am going to ship more than one of these tournaments in one day. Once that happens, I will be able to move up to small stakes tourneys. Until then, here are the results of my micro tourneys this past Labor Day weekend:

$3.30 buyin, 2590 players - Finished 271st for $6.99
$2.20 buyin, 3880 players - Finished 529th for $3.10
$2.20 buyin, 90 players - Finished 7th for $7.65
$3.30 buyin, 2902 platers - Finished 34th for $16.55
$2.20 buyin, 351 players - Finished 15th for $7.03
$3.30 buyin, 3009 players - Finished 99th for $12.64

ROI = 227%

GL at the tables.

No comments: