Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 Really Sucks So Far

Happy New Year! Or so I thought...

I feel like I have been playing ok as of late, not great, but just ok. I have been running really bad and all my opponents have been running really good. I don't keep stats or anything, but it seems like I have been losing alot to 2 outters lately. Granted I get my money all in pre-flop with a hand like AK or AQ which is basically a 6 outter, I really hate it when the 2 outters hit against me.

I'm supposed to be the lucky one, not my opponents. LOL Hopefully I can turn this around. I have been consistently cashing in tourneys, but slightly better than break even money isn't going to help my bankroll much. I really want to improve my game so I don't have to worry about shoving 15BBs with AK/AQ in the later rounds of a tourney. I am putting my foot down. As of today, no more donkey play. I am going to FOCUS on my tourney play and you WILL see a post in the next few days titled: MADE ANOTHER FINAL TABLE AND TOOK IT DOWN FOR 1st Place!

No comments: